About ServiceMaster Restore of Markham/Unionville
When you choose ServiceMaster of Markham for your property restoration needs you can feel confident that we are the right call to make in a bad situation.
Here are just some of the reasons that we are able to deliver excellence:
- We have a 13,000 square foot, state of the art cleaning facility with climate controlled storage to restore, protect, and store the contents of your property during restoration.
- Our staff are experts in their field, fully certified and educated in the latest technology and business strategies for property restoration.
- We invest in technology, offering a computerized inventory system to make filling out your Proof of Loss form as painless as possible.
- For drying and dehumidification, our equipment is the latest, allowing us to respond to every size and type of water damage loss.
- Our proprietary cleaning products specially formulated to be kind to the environment and allergen sensitive people and pets.
- We utilize the latest technology to effectively deal with tough odours like those caused by smoke damage.
- Our dedicated team is comprised of experts in handling large emergency projects as well as large loss construction.
- Cutting edge technology is used to diagnose water damage even behind walls and under floors
Brand Promise - "RESTORING PEACE OF MIND"
"Whether the water, smoke or fire emergency is large or small, we do everything possible to help restore people's lives, homes and businesses to normal. We provide the highest quality technical restoration services available in the industry, but we also respond to the emotional needs of those affected and deliver an exceptional customer service experience."
A national network at your side, and on your side
Whatever the challenge, ServiceMaster Restore brings more than 65 years of experience to every job. Our national network of 80 locally owned restoration companies enables us to offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and guidance of a locally owned business.
Our building had a flooding problem a week ago Monday, the 5th of November. My husband and I are the assistant superintendents and we were on duty when this happened.
I wanted to say that the crew, Zak, and David were amazing.
The work they have done here was incredible and that all the men that worked with Zak and Dave were courteous, polite and so so helpful. They should all get a medal, that is for sure. I told them many times thank you so much for what you have done here these last couple of weeks. None stop working. I never knew about this Company until our property manager brought them in after the flood. I will highly recommend your company in the future.
Again, thank you so much.
L. W., Scarborough, ON
(Large Commercial Flood)
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the ServiceMaster of Markham team for their non stop commitment to us over the last year.
From the beginning of tear down, to the last light bulb it was evident that we picked the right company. Thank you for always being accessible or returning calls when you had a moment, in your hectic day, and making it seem we were the only people you were working for. The many friendly ServiceMaster crews that went through, also the many talented trades that did an incredible job of getting our home back to us. The quality of the work is evident when we invite friends and family over, and we watch the look of amazement on their awed faces.
P.A., Vaughn, ON
I could certainly not let another day go by without acknowledging the superb service we received from Service Master and its entire "crew". What a disaster you walked into and what a transformation we now have. You were efficient, creative and professional in all aspects of our cleanup and restoration and we are delighted. I hope we are never again in need of your services. However I would not hesitate for a minute to highly and enthusiastically recommend Service Master for all disaster and restoration needs.
M.B., Markham, ON
We have very high standards when it comes to customer service, integrity, professionalism, and respect for a customer's time. ServiceMaster met and exceeded in all areas possible. I would recommend them to others & share the great experience we had with them.
M.A., Toronto, ON
Quick to respond and the follow up service is very satisfactory, Mr. Luke Lynch has been a great help and attended to our needs responsively and we are very pleased with his service indeed.
R.W., Toronto, ON
back to top
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Large Loss Management
- Building Science - Infrared Technology
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Fire & Smoke Technician
- Crime & Trauma Scene Decontamination Specialist
- Certified Restorer (CR)
- Odor Control Technician
back to top
back to top